Saturday, 5 October 2019
HWEA has published an illustrative Guide for the current licensing procedures and the existing regulatory framework. The new Guide should be read in parallel to the ”Guide to licensing wind farms in Greece’’ published by HWEA on December 2018.
The new Guide includes the following chapters:
- The Production License
- The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Approval
- The binding Grid Connection Offer (GCO)
- The Installation License
- Forestry Services
- Case Study
- Offshore Wind Farms
All the above are presented and analyzed through flow charts and short texts in the form of presentation.
The Guide has been prepared by the following members of HWEA:
– Panagiotis Papastamatiou, Electrical Engineer Ph.D, CEO
– Stathis Armenis, Electrical Engineer
– Andreas Vlamakis, Physist-Enviromentalist
Download the Guide in pdf