Global Wind Day Gala 2023
Friday, 9th June 2023
Global Wind Day Gala
Thursday 15 June 2023, 19:30
Anassa City Events
Park of Greek Army
Panagioti Kanellopoulou Av. 4, Athens (Goudi) 115 27
Next week, we will celebrate the Global Wind Day with a reception in a new and modern venue located in the center of Athens.
So far, the following have confirmed that they will honor us with their presence and will celebrate with us:
- The Secretary General of Energy and Mineral Raw Materials Alexandra Sdoukou
- The Secretary General for Natural Environment and Water Petros Varelidis
- The Secretary General for Forestry Konstantinos Aravossis
- The Secretary General for Spatial Planning Efthymios Bakoyiannis
- The Secretary General for Waste Management Manolis Grafakos
- The Former Minister of Energy Giorgos Stathakis
- The Head of Energy sector of PASOK, Associate Professor NTUA Haris Doukas
- The Chairman & CEO of DAPEEP Yiannis Yiarentis
- The President and Managing Director of ADMIE Manos Manousakis
- The Vice President of Regulatory Authority of Energy Dimitris Fourlaris
- The CEO of HEREMA Aristofanis Stefatos
- The President of CRES Spyros Economou
- The Chairman of BOD of DEPA Giannis Papadopoulos
- The Third Vice President of the Athens Chamber of commerce and Industry Michalis Siamidis
- The President of Hellenic Development Bank of Investments Haris Lambropoulos
Anassa City Events is a new and modern venue located in the Metropolitan Park in Goudi.
Although it is located in the center of Athens, the surrounding space of the National Gallery gives a unique value. The garden will be hosting us to meet each other and celebrate in a very pleasant atmosphere.
You may enter the area of Metropolitan Park (Park of Greek Army) either from Panagiotis Kanellopoulos Avenue (Katechaki str.) or from Mesogeion Avenue (opposite the Ministry of Environment and Energy).
The sponsors of the event, so far, are the following:
If you would like to sponsor the event, do not hesitate to contact us.
You may download the sponsors’ list here:
You may download the announcement in PDF HERE